We employ quality management processes and are AS9100 and ISO9001 certified
RF & Microwave Systems Contract Manufacturer & Assembly
NuWaves has invested significant resources towards in-house capabilities to improve prototyping, production, testing and more. These services enable us to better serve our customers with quick-turn projects, high quality production builds, and thorough hardware performance evaluation.
We offer the complete turnkey solution to your electromechanical needs. Our manufacturing facility benefits from easy access to a wide array of RF systems assets. This includes:
- In House Engineering Staff– NuWaves has a full team of 30+ in-house RF, Mechanical and Digital Design Engineers with a combined 100+ years of experience. This team stays active in the latest innovations through Small Business Innovative Research Projects. Each team member has a single point contact for easy accessibility of our customers.
- Circuit Card Assembly– We are capable of placing 0201, fine pitch QFN, LGA, and BGA up to 2″x 2″.
- Machine Shop- Equipped with a HAAS DTM2 CNC mill, Knee and column mill, and Engine Lathe, to support our in-house prototype hardware.
- XRay and Rework Machine- This machine combo is capable of holding PCB boards up to 12″ x 12″, fitted with IR thermal sensor, thermocouple, infrared heat aperture control, and optical alignment vision.
- Reflow Oven– We have 7 top/bottom heating zones, lead-free certified, KIC X5 Profiler & Nitrogen capability.
- Aqueous Batch Cleaning- Fitted with top/bottom, power basket spray, closed loop wash, DI water or chemistry application, and torrid zone force convection drying.
- Conformal Coating- Protect your electronics from chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Build to Print
- Design to Print
To support rapid prototyping activities, NuWaves has printed circuit board prototype fabrication capabilities in-house which utilize a computer controlled machine to route circuit traces and drill vias on the circuit board. Since it is fabricated from the standard Gerber files, the complete printed circuit board has exactly the same characteristics as a circuit board fabricated using conventional chemical etch process. Because the total process is in-house, complete circuit card assemblies can be built in short order by skilled assemblers who can perform the hand placement typically used for prototype circuit boards. Moreover, NuWaves has automated parts placement equipment for very high production quantities, and skilled assemblers to complete the hand placement typically used for prototype circuit boards.