RF Telemetry Systems
Supporting: Test Ranges ▪ Department of Defense (DoD) ▪ DoD Prime Contractors
The DoD test and training range community demands high-performance, robust, and reliable communication electronics for telemetry not only because test and training assets are expensive to operate, but even more importantly — people’s lives are at stake. Over the years NuWaves Engineering has been tapped by both DoD and industry customers to develop some of the most sophisticated RF designs for use in flight test and training exercises. Our designs can be found in transmitters, receivers, demodulators, transponders, flight termination receivers, TSPI (Time, Space Position Information) modules, etc.
- System Support Activity (SSA) for DoD Test Ranges
- DoD Test Range System Sustainment, Depot Level Repair, Technical Services
- Transmitter, Receiver, and Transceiver Development for Telemetry Systems
- RF Consultants (RF Propagation, EMI, DD 1494, etc.)
- RF Power Amplifier Modules Development, VHF, UHF, L-Band, S-Band, C-Band
- RF Multipliers
- VHF, UHF, L, & S Band Tunable Filters
- Point to Point Communication Links
- RF Downconverters and Upconverters
- Miniature Form Factors
- Test Racks, Test Beds, and Test Systems
- Requirements Definition
Contact NuWaves for a complete briefing on our RF Telemetry expertise and capabilities.